Established by Painters, for Painters
A not-for-profit organisation, the Master Painters Association (MPA) of Queensland is the peak representative body for the sunshine state’s painting and decorating industry. Not only do we represent the interests of all individuals and companies operating within Queensland’s painting and decorating industry, we also encourage and recognise the highest standards of craftsmanship and ethical business practices.
MPA Queensland is committed to advancing, encouraging, and recognising best-in-class standards across every aspect of industry. We achieve this by providing painters and consumers alike with information about the industry today, and also through our annual Awards of Excellence, which recognise the most outstanding professionals throughout Queensland.
Our Principal Objectives
- To assist in the interests of members and their businesses, and to ensure that the professional standards of the industry are upheld
- To provide members with the latest industry updates, and to ensure legislations and OH&S requirements are met
- To make a valuable contribution to our members and the industry as a whole
- To deliver the highest quality of qualified training and assessments to our members, affiliated industry providers, tradesman, and the general public within the painting and decorating industry
MPA Queensland gives painters and decorators a better future and a competitive advantage through its superior quality education and trade training.
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) since 1998, we are proud of the strong industry partnerships we’ve forged over the last 20 years. We have a track record of helping individuals and businesses grow and prosper, with courses that cover both the on-the-job skills required as a painter, and business management courses tailored for tradesmen.
You can contact us by email:
And by mail at:
- PO Box 21, Salisbury QLD 4107
Master Painters Association of Queensland is the peak representative body & a union of employers for the state’s painting & decorating industry. We represent the interests of all individuals and companies operating within the industry, & encourage high standards of craftsmanship & business practices.