Master Painters Association Queensland
Master Painters Association Queensland is a Union of Employers and the Peak Industry body for Painting and Decorating.
"Established by Painters for Painters" Master Painters Association Queensland represents the interests of individuals and companies conducting business in the painting, decorating and sign writing trades.
Master Painters Association Queensland strives to encourage and recognise the highest standards of trade craftsmanship and ethical business practice.
- Assist in the interests of its members and their business to ensure the professional standards of the industry are upheld.
- Provided members with the latest industry updates to ensure legislations and OH&S requirements are met.
- Make a valuable contribution to its members and in particular, to the industry as a whole.
- Deliver the highest quality of accredited training and assessments to members, affiliated industry providers, tradesman and the general public within the painting and decorating industry.
Date: 29th June 2016
Venue: Master Painters Association
Building 7, Shed 3
460-492 Beaudesert Road
Salisbury Qld 4107
Phone: 0400 021 704 / 3277 8646
All Painters & Decorators Welcome
Brought to you by Master Painters Association Qld & Dulux Protective Coatings.
Diversify your Business with a Free Training afternoon on Preparation & Application of Flooring Coatings to be held at our Training Centre.
Create new business opportunities and upsell to your clients.
Thursday 28th April 2016 2pm-5pm
All Painters & Decorators welcome!
Commission targets unlicensed building work on Coast
Targeted compliance audits on Gold Coast building sites during the past two months have uncovered 26 people engaging in illegal building activity.
Safe use of Ladders and Trestles
When a ladder is used, you should check that:
- the ladder is in good condition—the ladder should be inspected for faults, such as broken rungs, stiles and footing before it is used
- damaged ladders are removed from service
- the ladder is set up on firm, stable and level ground
- the ladder is the correct height for the task to avoid reaching or stretching
- the ladder is not too close or too far from the support structure—the distance between the ladder base and the supporting structure should be about one metre for every four metres of working ladder height (4:1 ratio)