The Master Painters Association of Queensland is committed to representing the interests of professionals in the painting and decorating industry throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory. We stand for our members in dialogue with the government, as well as with consumers, suppliers, and the wider community.
By utilising the links on this page, you can find out all the information you need about what membership with the MPA has to offer, how to join and renew your membership, and you can also access the members-only section of the site.
Benefits of Joining Master Painters Queensland
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Master Painters Association of Queensland. You will:
- Have the credibility of the most recognised painting and decorating industry brand in Australia behind you
- Third part accreditation will give you a professional, competitive edge, providing tangible evidence of your skills, ability, experience and training
- With our regular updates, you’ll receive all the latest industry news, product releases, and tips, plus you can keep up-to-date on legislation, standards and OH&S changes
- We encourage and recognise ethical business practices, and promote and sustain the highest standards of craftsmanship
- Regular events give you the chance to meet new contacts
- Our cutting-edge, hands-on trade training and educational programs provide all the practical, real-world skills that Australian painters and decorators need to succeed in today’s industry
Master Painters Association of Queensland is the peak representative body & a union of employers for the state’s painting & decorating industry. We represent the interests of all individuals and companies operating within the industry, & encourage high standards of craftsmanship & business practices.