Apply for Membership
We’re delighted to see you here.
Applying for membership with MPA Queensland is not only a great idea, it couldn’t be easier. With a host of benefits from exclusive discounts on vital industry services and products, to exclusive rights to brand your services with a nationally recognised and respected industry accreditation, the list of advantages to membership with the MPA is well worth the annual fee.
- Credibility of a nationally recognised brand
- Exclusive use of the MPA logo and marketing materials
- Access to the latest Work Health and Safety management systems
- Access to MPA documentation
- Access to employee and documentation and contracts
To become a member of Master Painters Association of Queensland you must:
- Hold a current QBCC licence (Queensland Building Construction Commission)
- Operate your office or place of business in the state of Queensland or the Northern Territory
- 2 valid references from client
Types of Membership
The Master Painters Association of Queensland offer annual membership for $600+GST or $50+GST per month ongoing
For associate memberships and major sponsorships, please call (07) 3277 8646 for further information.
Master Painters Association of Queensland is the peak representative body & a union of employers for the state’s painting & decorating industry. We represent the interests of all individuals and companies operating within the industry, & encourage high standards of craftsmanship & business practices.