Business Management Course
All contractors who wish to set up Business who will operate on jobs over $3000 + GST in Queensland are required to be licensed with the Queensland Building Services Authority (QBSA).
To gain a Queensland Building Services Authority licence you will need to satisfy two principle requirements:
- Technical Competence – Trade Qualification
- Management Training – Completed a BSA approved Business Management Course
Master Painters Queensland offers a recognised self-paced learning certificate course. Our Business Management Course is done by correspondence allowing you to complete the modules in your own time.
We offer 3 Business Management Courses:
- Painting and Decorating
- Solid Plastering
- Module 1 - Operating a Small Business
- Module 2 - Marketing your Business
- Module 3 - Business Administration
- Module 4 - Putting it all into Practice
Once the modules are completed just send all questionnaire paperwork back to Master Painters QLD for marking. If there are no area’s that need fixing, Master Painters QLD will issue you a certificate of completion.
To apply for the Business Management Course or for more information please contact:
Salisbury Training Centre (RTO) – Phone: 07 3277 8646