Master Painters is an incorporated Association representing the employers in the Painting and Decorating Industry. We are an employers union registered with the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission. To become a member of Master Painters you must:
- Have a current QBSA (Queensland Building Services Authority) licence
- Own your own painting business – that is be an employer in the Industry.
- Operate your office place of business in the State of Queensland.
If you meet the above conditions and wish to obtain further information on the benefits and cost of membership you can:
- Contact us by phone on (07) 3367 1544
- Or visit us at: Head Office (Milton), 2/14 Heussler Tce, Milton, QLD, 4064.